Hasbro and Threezero are pleased to announce that our popular Bumblebee collectible figure from the Transformers: The Last Knight movie will soon be available for the first time in Threezero’s DLX series!
DLX collectible figures feature intricate, smaller-scale Transformer designs with high-fidelity production value. With its unique die-cast metal frame design, DLX not only offers an advanced range of articulation, but also dramatically improves weight and durability. With threezero’s detailed, weathered paint application, a remarkable likeness is achieved by matching the characters as seen in the original media.
At 8.8 inches (≈ 22.40 cm) tall, the Transformers: The Last Knight – DLX Bumblebee Collectible Figure features approximately 60 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED light-up eyes. Accessories include Arm Cannon which is interchangeable with the standard right arm, Cybertronian hammer, interchangeable battle mask, detachable wings, a total of four pairs of interchangeable hands, and a DLX action stand for various expressive poses.
Official license from Hasbro and Paramount Pictures
● Height about 8.8 inches (≈ 22.40 cm)
● Scale = 1/22
● 60 points of articulation
● LED light eyes
● Die-cast metal parts
● Straight arm with interchangeable straight barrel
● A Cybertronian Hammer
● A combat mask
● A pair of detachable wings
● Four pairs of interchangeable hands: a pair of fists, a relaxed pair, a pair with Action Pose and a pair to hold the Cybertronian hammer.
● One Action Stand with Base
* Requires AG13x2 batteries (not included)
Materials: Die-Cast Zinc Alloy, POM, ABS, PC, PVC
Packing Size: ~ (W260x H360 x D110)mm (1.2kg)