The former Decepticon Seeker who chose to side with the Autobots and sacrifice his spark to Optimus Prime to help defeat The Fallen, Hasbro and threezero proudly present the long-awaited Jetfire from the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen as next character in the Transformers DLX series of collectible figures!
Standing 15.7 inches (40cm) tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Jetfire Collectible Figure features approximately 65 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED light-up eyes. The LED jet thrusters also light up in Jetpower mode. Accessories include a landing gear cane, two pairs of interchangeable hands, and a cannon and machine gun for the DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime form.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Jetfire [3Z0166] is designed so that key parts can be detached and integrated as armor for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime [3Z0163]. Together, the two figures form the impressive DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime.
DLX collectible figures feature intricate, smaller-scale Transformer designs with high-fidelity production value. With its unique die-cast metal frame design, DLX not only offers an advanced range of articulation, but also dramatically improves weight and durability. With threezero’s detailed, weathered paint application, a remarkable likeness is achieved by matching the characters as seen in the original media.
The picture is for reference only. To assemble DLX Jet Power Optimus Prime, [3Z0163] Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime must be purchased separately.
- Officially licensed by Hasbro and TakaraTomy
- Approximately 15.7″ (40cm) tall
- Approximately 65 points of articulation
- Die-cast metal parts
- LED-lit Jetpower eyes and rocket boosters
- Removable armor pieces can be integrated into DLX Optimus Prime to form DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime
- One (1) landing gear rod
- One (1) cannon (for Jetpower Optimus Prime form)
- One (1) machine gun (for Jetpower Optimus Prime form)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands: one (1) pair of relaxed hands and one (1) pair of hands to hold the landing gear cane.
*LED features require AG13 x6 batteries (batteries not included)
Die-cast zinc alloy, POM, ABS and PVC